Improving the energy efficiency of the DOD's operational forces is vital to reducing vulnerability of supply lines and increasing operational capabilities. TROPEC identifies potential materiel and non-materiel solutions for use in austere and contingency environments within the Pacific Area of Responsibility (AOR), their impacts, limitations, and utility to meet both technical and warfighter objectives.
TROPEC is an assessment platform for expeditionary camp solutions.
Learn more about our TROPEC team.
Identification and assessment of contingency basing material / non-material solutions to reduce op-energy consumption in tropical regions.
Engaged in multiple exercises and events, offering timeline flexibility to fee payers.
Reduce risk and increase mission capability by enabling greater contingency base sustainability.
- Query innovation marketplace
- Integrate into ops / exercises to assess impact
- Provide direct access to operators
- Coalesce DOD and DOE expertise
- Develop diverse partnerships to ID and transition promising solutions
- Provide feedback to U.S. government decision makers
Unique Value Provided by TROPEC
For Whole of Government